DELAGE-CRESPIN AVOCATS law firm collects on behalf of its clients an authorisation to sell, purchase, lease or search for real estate in FRANCE.
As lawyers bound by professional secrecy we guarantee our customers the complete confidentiality of their projects.
As legal professionals practising a contentious activity, we anticipate the difficulties in the implementation and enforcement of an act, and thus pre-empt points likely to generate litigation and how to avoid them.
Concretely, our role consists of:
Liaising our customers with potential sellers or buyers, managing the negotiation of the real estate transaction, inspecting goods and informing buyers and sellers on the content and consequences of the agreement to sell and the act of sale.
We can at the request of our customers conduct a complete DUE DILIGENCE, which provides accurate information on the goods they wish to purchase.
We ensure complete confidentiality, thus ensuring the total privacy of our customers as to the sale and purchase of their property
We can agree on a fixed fee which gives our customers an edge in the bargaining process
We have a financial guarantee of non-representation of funds amounting to EUR 35 million and a liability insurance of EUR 3.5 million, which is much higher than that proposed by real estate agents.
DELAGE-CRESPIN law firm also has a network of real estate professionals (expert evaluators, notaries, surveyors, real estate agents etc.)
We thus offer our customers complete, efficient and confidential assistance in finding or selling real estate in FRANCE
- Advise in the purchase or sale of buildings and in the choice of real estate and tax strategies.
- Conduct the DUE DILIGENCE acquisition audit
- Advice, negotiation and drafting of various contracts and acts related to the acquisition or sale. (Including constitution of French / Monaco Real estate Company or other structure…)
- Assistance during negotiation phases
- Assistance in case of breakdown of agreement talks, refusal to complete sales (tracking of preliminary sales agreement, immobilisation allowances etc.)
- Assistance in negotiating and drafting of transaction protocols.